Funder: National Energy Technology Laboratory
Due Date: November 22, 2017
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled “Novel and Enabling Carbon Capture Transformational Technologies” and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 22, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.