Funder: Leukemia Research Foundation
Due Date: 1-Feb-18
- Preference given to proposals that focus on leukemia, lymphoma, MDS, and multiple myeloma.
- New Investigators are considered to be within seven (7) years of their first independent position. Years as a resident physician, fellow physician, or post-doctoral fellow are considered to be training years. Questions regarding eligibility should be directed to our Research Grants Administrator.
- Adjustments for career interruptions can be made. These could include but are not limited to, family leave, military service, major illness or injury. It is the responsibility of the applicant to point out and document such interruptions.
- Investigators at the instructor level or similar position must include a letter from the department chair confirming their independence. The letter should also describe the facilities and resources available to the applicant.
- Applicants with an NIH KO8 or K23 are eligible.